1. Allocation of rooms shall be the responsibility of hostel authorities
2. Shared facilities shall include:
- Dinning Hall
- Any other facility deemed as shared by the hostel committee.
3. No shared items should be taken out or altered except in the consent of the Sr. in charge (hostel administrator).
- No student is allowed to the kitchen at any given time.
- No student is allowed to cook for self at any time.
- Kitchen staff be accorded their due respect.
- Nobody is allowed to kitchen stores apart from the kitchen staff.
- Special diet shall be provided ONLY on submission of a certificate from a doctor, otherwise, all to have a common diet.
- Absence during meals time without prior arrangement will be the negligence of the student and shall have no effect.
Breakfast: 7:00am – 8:30am
Lunch: 12:30am – 2:00pm
Supper: 6:30am – 7:30pm
1. Tea will be served at breakfast ONLY and not at any other time.
2. Kitchen doors will be locked immediately after meals.
5. DINNING HALL:
- ONLY RESIDENT STUDENTS have the right to the Hostel Dinning Hall.
- No food should be carried out of the dining hall except when serving visitors with the permission of the Sr. In charge of the kitchen.
- No beverages are allowed out of the dining hall except with the consent of the management.
- Any problems arising in the dining hall are forwarded through the Sister student assigned to the dining hall, to the cateress.
- Observe meals time and incase of any change where necessary arrange with the management.
- Breakages of utensils and such items MUST be reported to the Sr. in charge (cateress).
- Willful breakages, loss of Hostel property shall constitute a serious offence and shall be charged to the student.
- Dining hall doors shall be locked after meals time.
- ONLY RESIDENT STUDENTS have the right to use the rooms allocated to them exclusively (NOTE THIS) Nonresidents have no business in our Hostel Rooms.
- No food should be carried to the rooms from the dining hall (except for the sick person). All permissions of the visit to the sick residents are with the management, problems arising are forwarded to the same.
- All residents have equal rights and are obliged to reciprocate:
- Always leave the taps turned off
- Switch off any power connections before leaving your rooms (NOTE) you will be responsible.
- Report any mishap of any kind to the management.
- No cooking in the rooms (this is an offence).
- Always leave your rooms clean, avoid dirt on the walls.
- Bed covers, blankets are washed only at the end of the semester; the bed sheets are your own responsibility.
Our greatest security Guard is our Heavenly Father, but we have to do our part.
- Report any suspicious person(s) around or any wanting characters noted to the sister in charge.
- Every Resident student MUST take responsibility of their personal effects at all times.
- For security purposes, the gate will be closed at 9.00 p.m
- The compound has enough space for any discussion.
- All resident students should sign their arrivals with the sister in charge
- You will be required to hand over the keys to the sister in charge after every semester for inspection and repairs.
- No visitors are allowed in the compound after 6pm.
- Students are responsible for the security of their property during the holidays.
- You should make your own arrangements for Health Services but in case of emergency report to the sister in charge.
- FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS WILL LEAD TO DISMISSAL OF THE STUDENTS FROM THE HOSTELS WITH NO REFUND OF PAYMENTS.
The hostel management reserves the right to change and amend these rules and regulations at any time without NOTICE and communication to the student for immediate adjustments.