We offer KATCE (Kenya Accounts Technician Certificate Examination) and CPA (Certified Public Accountants).
KATCE in two levels i.e. Intermediate and Final Level. The duration of the course before graduating is 6 months then the student sits for KASNEB EXAMS
- KATC exams one requires to have passed O’ level with aggregate of D+.
- 1. A pass in O’ level with aggregate of C+ in Math and English
- 2. A degree from a recognized university
- 3. Certificate or diploma as approved by KASNEB.
THE COURSE CONSISTS OF HAS TWO LEVELS
KATC Exams – One cannot proceed to the next level before passing the intermediate level.
- There are two courses in a year i.e. January to June -and SIT for KASNEB in June and July to Dec.
- Sit for exams in Dec.
CPA: Consist of three parts each with two sections.
One should complete one part before proceeding to the next part, but one can combine the section in one part
- Each section takes 6 months
- Exams are sat for in June and December